Thursday 2 January 2014

New year craft resolutions

I have a few things in mind craft-wise that I would like to try or improve this year. Having read a few resolution posts from other bloggers I thought it would be a good idea to jot my own down here.
Knitting
1. Try some colour work
I've actually already started with this one. I found a lovely pattern for a hat using stranding/fair isle on craftsy (click "pattern" to go there). I'll update you on my progress with that soon as I have some longer DPNs in the post to help me out!
2. Knit a cute hat so I can stop drooling over different ones in high street stores
3. Use my gorgeous new wooden knitting needles, possibly to complete...
4. Knit some sort of garment, even if it's baby clothing that will sit in a box until anyone I know can make use of it
Crochet
1. Make something with my new Afghan hooks
2. Finish the as-we-go stripey blanket from last year (it's been in progress over 6 months.. it's probably about time I finished it!)
I hope you all have a happy and healthy new year!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment on my blog.

    This is great can't believe you made it. Great work.

    Petite Side Of Style

    ReplyDelete