Thursday 23 May 2013

Graduation owl.. number 2!

This time the graduation owl is for my brother, Mattie who finishes his A levels this week!
So congratulations to my little brother :)



I'm going to *attempt* to give more information about what I use to create different things.
So, the upper body of this owl is using African Expressions Joy blended yarn. It is a lovely mix of mohair, wool and acrylic and it part of my (randomly picked) prize from Maryanne at Woolhogs for the made it challenge (December 2012).

The white and black yarns are both acrylics that I picked up in cheap stores. I don't think either is branded and I no longer have the labels for them.

Owly's beak is King Cole Dolly Mix DK in shade 144; orange.

I used a 3.5mm hook for this project. The pattern, here, suggests 3.75mm but I don't own that size, so I had the choice of 3.5 or 4mm.


No comments:

Post a Comment