Sunday 21 April 2013

Knitting and Crochet blog week 2013



So, I'm probably a bit late to this party, but this is a quick post to let you know that I've decided to take part in the knitting and crochet blog week run by Eskimimi makes!

The idea of the week is to bring fresh and new ideas to blogging, but you can find out more about that here.

So, there is a guide for me to follow with what to post on which day. And there will be a knitting or crochet related post every day for the next week. This means that my other posts will have to wait a bit longer (they've already been scheduled, so I'll have to change the post date to EVEN later..)

I'm looking forward to a guided schedule of blogging this week, and hopefully I'll find some new things to blog about that suit me!

No comments:

Post a Comment