Saturday 27 April 2013

4KCBWDAY6: A tool to covet

Day Six (Saturday April 27th): A Tool To Covet
Write about your favourite knitting or crochet (or spinning, etc) tool. It can either be a tool directly involved in your craft (knitting needles or crochet hook) or something that makes your craft more pleasurable – be it a special lamp, or stitch markers. 

Is it an item that you would recommend to others, and if so for which applications/tasks do you think it is most suited. Conversely, do you have a tool/accessory that you regret buying? Why does it not work for you?


I don't really use that many tools in my crafts.. I mean, I obviously use crochet hooks, and knitting needles. I use stitch markers too, but aside from those my "tools" are few and far between...

I do have a fair few hooks though:




And knitting needles:



And sooo many stitch markers (because I lose and break them frequently).


You can also see my cable needle, which I have just learnt to use. Also my circular needle, which I've never used..

I have some bamboo DPNs somewhere too, but I'm not sure where I've put them..

Don't forget to search 4kcbwday6 for more knitting and crochet tools :)

No comments:

Post a Comment