Wednesday 24 April 2013

4KCBWDAY3: Infographic time!

Time to make an infographic!

Well... I didn't really know what to do with this one! It took me a while to think of what I could portray to you. In the end I've gone with a simple (and estimated.. I really have no idea of the real statistics, but I tried to make it vaguely accurate).

So here it is...


So there have been some quick projects..

A couple of mug hugs:


Some red hearts:




And my new cabled bracelets (that I haven't properly blogged about yet..):


As well as the longer (and unfinished) projects. But with 70% of my projects taking over a week, you wouldn't think that I'm a bee. Truth is, they take me so long because I get distracted by all the other projects in my mind!

6 comments:

  1. I see we all grapple with time *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an interesting thing to show :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I struggled to think of what information I had to show!

      Delete
  3. I wish we had more time for projects! I love all the projects!

    ReplyDelete