Friday 1 February 2013

Look what came in the post!



My #imapiece kit!

 With this craftivist-collective postcard.
"Hey Kayleigh :) Thanks for getting involved. I hope you like the kit. Please post your installation piece to me by 21st Feb at the address on the envelope with the feedback form and petition. Have fun doing your crafty activisim! From Sarah x P.S I hope you like the sticker"
 The sticker Sarah mentioned.


And my puzzle piece.. it's double sided so I can choose my favourite fabric!
I first heard of this campaign on Mrs M's blog, here.
I decided it was something I was interested in, and had a look at www.craftivist-collective.com
They actually sell kits to help you complete the campaign, and that's what I have here!
I'm also hoping to get a few people together, so that we can do this together. 
Obviously I need to get a wriggle on with the stitch-in because of the deadline to get the pieces back though!

No comments:

Post a Comment