Sunday 9 September 2012

I haven't been blogging much, but I HAVE been crafting, and I thought I should do an update.

I whipped up this hair band in an evening. The braiding was a little tricky because I didn't have anything securing the end, it was just laid on the floor. I think it looks great though and only wish I wore headbands more often. I used this tutorial which is so cute :D

I've also been re-teaching myself to knit, but unfortunately decided to start with a project for "intermediate" knitters. Thankfully though, Tom's mum and nan both knit and were able to help me through the parts of my pattern that I didn't understand, so now my knitting looks like the picture below.

Can you guess what it's going to be?
For anyone who gets the magazine "Let's get crafting: Knit and crochet" you'll have a big clue as I'm following one of their patterns from the August magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment