Thursday 26 July 2012

BB cream

I got some free samples of Maybelline's BB cream through their facebook page, you just give them your name, address etc. and they pop three little satchets of the light shade in the post for you :) I was quite excited to try these as the bb cream trend has been getting a lot of hype over the last 6-12 months. I tried the product while I was away and these are the before and after pictures I took..
Before:

After:
As you can see, it gave my skin more colour (and spf 30 protection - bonus) and made me look a little more awake. I don't have an awful lot of problems with my skin anyway (lucky me) so it didn't do a lot for me, but it would be a great substitute for foundation for me, as foundation usually has a heavier coverage than I need. It's just that little bit up from a tinted moisturiser, and I would consider it when I run out of my lush face perfector tint :)

No comments:

Post a Comment